Carolina Shooters Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
*** PRICE REDUCED - $375 ***
(originally $400)

* $350 if you can meet in Greenville today or tomorrow *

I'm selling a Springfeld Armory XD-S 9mm pistol with a Stainless slide and black frame (bi-tone). It has a red fiber optic front sight and the standard white 2 dot rear sight. Included are a total of x6 factory magazines (7 rounds) and a Versa Carry holster. It comes with all of the original packaging including plastic case, replacement fiber optics, paddle holster, magazine holster, gun lock, back straps, instructions, etc. Approximately 200 rounds have been fired through the gun. Excellent condition!!! The gun originally came with x2 mags. SA mags cost about $25 each, so there is $100 savings right there. I originally paid $520 for the pistol. Add $100 for the extra mags and $20 for the Versa Carry holster, puts it at about $650 that I originally paid out of pocket. I'm only asking for $375. Why not save some money?! PM if interested. NO TRADES!!!

To clear some things up

I did not receive additional magazines through a Springfield Armory promotional event. Once or twice a year SA runs a "GEAR UP" event offering 3 free mags, as they are doing right now (until June 30th). Unfortunately, I was unable to take advantage of one of those offers. Stainless bi-tone XD-S pistols sell for about $500 or so brand new, not including tax, shipping, transfer fees, etc. As stated earlier, I paid $520 for mine. With that being said, I did not add the price of the 4 additional mags ($100) to my asking price. Since the gun is used, I knocked $120 off and then used the extra mags and Versa Carry holster as an incentive to help sell it quicker. You could spend a bit more money on a new pistol and get 3 mags from Springfield. Alternatively, you could spend less money and get a practically brand new pistol with 4 mags and a holster from me :)

*** PRICE REDUCED - $375 ***
(originally $400)

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.