Carolina Shooters Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey y'all,
Looking to sell a used, but not abused, Springfield XD-M 5.25 chambered in 45ACP. This is an excellent gun, lightweight and accurate, but I'm just not shooting it.

I am the second owner and had it transferred to me by a local pawn & gun so it's legit. I'm not requiring that for this sale but would love to sell to someone with a current CWP. At the very least, I'd want to put together a quick bill of sale just to cover bases.

Overall condition of this gun is fair to good. Some wear on the muzzle end of the barrel and some marks from normal use. It really needs a good cleaning, but it has been cleaned and kept stored in its case in a climate controlled closet in my home (and the previous owner said he kept it this way as well).

Includes the gun, extra grip inserts, three magazines, a quick loader, holster and a dial magazine holster and the case for all of it.

Conservatively, I'd rate this like a 7/10 or so… it shoots great but in my less than professional opinion, I find the trigger to be a little spongy or soft. It needs a trigger job if you're going to do competition with it. But for recreational shooting, it's a gem. Accurate as can be and fun to shoot.

I'm asking $600 cash OBO. Would also consider trades for a Remington 870 Tactical plus cash or ammo to me. No PayPal or checks or Venmo or anything like that. I live in Sumter but can meet in Charleston or Columbia (I spend time in both areas regularly) or somewhere in between.

Please message me with questions or offers.

Thanks
Matthew

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Any reason you don't post pictures? I'm thinking the majority of members don't even give it a first thought when there are no pictures.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
There are photos posted. Are you not seeing them?

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Bump. Open to offers.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Bump.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Price drop.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Bumping this… would consider trading for a Remington 870 Tactical.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Bump. Open to reasonable offers and I’ll throw in a couple hundred rounds of ammo.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts