Stein, Cooper and NC Firearm Rights | Carolina Shooters Club

Stein, Cooper and NC Firearm Rights

Discussion in 'Firearms News and Firearms related political news' started by gutdoc, Nov 18, 2016.

1. gutdoc

gutdoc Lifetime Member Lifetime Member

So if Cooper wins after all and with Josh Stein as Attorney General, does anyone anticipate loss of firearm/self defense freedom in NC?

2. wsfiredude

wsfiredude Hall of Shame Club Subscribed

3. lucky13bullets

lucky13bullets Lifetime Member Lifetime Member Club Subscribed

you can only loose what you give up... i refuse to give up any rights that are given to me by the constitution

MURICA

4. chiefjason

chiefjason Vendor Vendor

Cooper can sign stuff. Stein can interpret stuff. But the R's are still the ones passing the stuff.

5. thewallrus

thewallrus Active Member

Vigilance doesn't take cat naps.

Butter and Scott88 like this.
  6. Noway2

Noway2 Well-Known Member

People need to wake up and realize that they're not subjects, but citizens and we don't have rulers. They can try and if they do it's up to the people to say no. The people have various methods at their disposal consisting of a wide continuum of force, some approved by the system some not. What's important, as well as the ultimate check on political power is that the politicos know this and know the people will use all of it, if necessary.

Oneofsix, pirate, ladder13 and 2 others like this.
  7. SPM

SPM Permanently Banned Lifetime Member

Your Rights are given to you by the laws of Nature and Nature's God, and are inalienable from your person. The Constitution does not grant Rights - it imposes limits upon government power to infringe on Rights.

This is a vitally important concept,and not merely semantics.

8. lucky13bullets

lucky13bullets Lifetime Member Lifetime Member Club Subscribed

absolutely...

rephrase:

i won't give up any rights that are PROTECTED from gubmint overreach by the constitution...

better?

SPM likes this.
  9. 12151791

12151791 Member

I was fixing to type my comments and you took the words right out of my mouth and expressed them more eloquently. Even wild life will use the best tools available to defend their lives.

SPM likes this.
  10. pirate

pirate Ad Victoriam Club Subscribed

Government at its best is a necessary evil, and at its worst, an intolerant one. – Thomas Paine

CardiacColt68 and ZedHound like this.
  11. Friday

Friday Just the Facts Ma'am.

Expect the bully pulpit to be in nefarious use by these two people, 'cause pretty much, that's all they got.
    Along with HB2 crap and cops bad/hoodlums good, they'll push for the willfully ignorant to help them place more 'common sense' restrictions on guns.
    We got a fight on our hands for the next 4 years at minimum. Progressives don't just accept the wishes of the people and their freedoms, no matter how long enshrined, they demand control.
    Next time GRNC sends you an email asking for help, don't just sigh and say again? Forego another box of ammo and send 'em 20 bucks. They're our front line.

12. CardiacColt68

CardiacColt68 Well-Known Member

Agreed, but lets start calling them what they are. Profressive is their soft, fuzzy term. They are really Marxists. Or Maoists if they are prefer then more Eastern version.

Friday and Thecarman like this.