Carolina Shooters Forum banner

Still insufficient privileges

2K views 27 replies 17 participants last post by  SkydivnShooter 
#1 ·
Is this site for real? I don’t understand how to purchase items listed with out privileges or how to get privileges. Any ideas?

#15 ·
Just a note on potential scammers infiltrating this group - IMHO a few minor rules is a small price to pay if it ends up saving me the loss of something later. I am not a techno-guru that understands the world of how scammers get here and how to get rid of them. During the past couple of months while searching for firearms, ammo, and accessories, I discovered that some of the oldest and reputable manufacturers have disclaimers to warn you of scammers trying to duplicate their websites. They’ve yet to find a way to eliminate them. The scammers are so proficient that the only reason I knew I was viewing the scammer’s site was that they listed the firearms with “buy now” prices. The legitimate manufacturer does not sell firearms online - but done so by dealers. Getting rid of scammers is not the flip of a switch. Until it is, safety measure are our best protection - like is being done in this group. Just saying.

#19 ·
I've been a member for quite sometime. I don't interact/contact/post in most cases. I do like browsing through the forums and reading post's especially in the reloading and gunsmithing areas, but I'm usually late and someone's normally done given a knowledgeable answer to most questions or concerns. I'm not a snob or anything like that, I'm just a little shy I guess. But I do enjoy browsing through and definitely no scammer, I'm in Caldwell County area and seems not to many who post regular are very close to my area. I'm a life long sportsman, firearms enthusiast/hobbyist gunsmith and reloader. I do enjoy long range shooting and currently assembling a rifle for steel match competition (if my body will allow) LOL!.. I'm a member of Hawk's Ridge gun club and frequent as often as my schedule allows, hoping to get there today for some load testing in the new platform.
So with all that being said, Hello to everyone! I hope everyone has a blessed day.

#25 ·
I'm an old member all the way back to the beginning. I come on to read ever so often, and I guess because my account has been idle, I have lost the privilege to post in the marketplace threads as well.

Still see it's mostly North Carolina members with the goods listed. Updated forum looks great by the way.

Carry on folks.

#26 ·
I'm an old member all the way back to the beginning. I come on to read ever so often, and I guess because my account has been idle, I have lost the privilege to post in the marketplace threads as well.

Still see it's mostly North Carolina members with the goods listed. Updated forum looks great by the way.

Carry on folks.
@Admin can check on that for you.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.