Student Project; Profiling the CSC | Carolina Shooters Club

Student Project; Profiling the CSC

Discussion in 'Welcome New Members! Please Come in and Introduce' started by WristRockets, Sep 7, 2020.

1. WristRockets

WristRockets Registered Member

Good Afternoon Y'all, and Happy Labor Day!

My name is Gabriel, and I'm a student taking online courses from Arizona State University. I'm working on a project for my current English course, and the goal is to create a profile on a social group that adheres around a 'cohesive identity'. AKA, something that brings you all together, or what makes the Carolina Shooters Club a community. The aim of the project is to help readers (my instructors) see the group in an unexpected way to see something meaningful.

I've done some preliminary research before joining, but now I'd like to do a 1-on-1 interview with someone who's been with the site for a long time and regularly engages with other users, or is very knowledgeable. The interview questions are along the lines of "How long have you been with the CSC?", "What made you join the CSC?" and so on. Nothing crazy, deep, or personal. And, I can promise anonymity for anyone not wanting to be directly quoted or attributed.

If you would be interested, or know someone who would be perfect, please comment below or pm me! And if you have any questions about the assignment or interview, feel absolutely free to ask! Thank you all, and I hope to hear from you all soon! Have a great day!

Tin40 likes this.
  2. Tin40

Tin40 U.S. Army (Retired)

Welcome to the Club! You can use anything you want in my profile, Good luck.

WristRockets likes this.