Carolina Shooters Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Banned
13,863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hahahaha. Best opening day ever.

I haven't harvested anything with antlers in 20 years. I normally take 3 to 5 deer every year for the freezer and I've seen 4 pointers around but I don't want to take them. So it's been does.

And last year I didn't even see a freaking deer. I had another forum member take pity and bring me 3 deer last year to process and put in the freezer.

I took this monster of a 9 pointer this morning around 8:30. I am a very happy man right now.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,783 Posts
Stop lying Chad!.... You know the Honey Badger killed that deer for you! LOL
JK

Congrats man! My biggest is a 7 pointer years and years ago.

DS

·
Premium Member
3,725 Posts
My what a nice rack. Biggest one I ever shot was a 6 pointer and that was 20 years ago. I did kill a nice 8 pointer with my car back in '98.

G

·
I wish someone would kill the honey badger I could stop reading it every time I come on. ;recoil

The only 8-10 pointers I see come into my yard just before and just after hunting season.. its like they know..
Stop lying Chad!.... You know the Honey Badger killed that deer for you! LOL
JK

Congrats man! My biggest is a 7 pointer years and years ago.

DS

·
Premium Member
5,265 Posts
I wish someone would kill the honey badger I could stop reading it every time I come on. ;recoil

The only 8-10 pointers I see come into my yard just before and just after hunting season.. its like they know..
Honey badger cannot be killed. He just won't die Ncreptile. He's here to stay throughout the ages...........

Back on topic: Congrats Chad. Nice deer and one for the wall!

·
Registered
453 Posts
I tell ya man that is a beautiful buck. Make a fine month's worth of dinners and an awesome trophy!

I just wish I could break my 8 year deerless streak, hard to hunt without land or much time.

·
Wings of Gold 1990
6,752 Posts
Grow a beard homeaux!!

Nice buck!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.