Carolina Shooters Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 20 of 335 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,358 Posts
Can't wait. I've had to find other things to do on Sundays at 9PM lately, I guess I'm just too used to my Walking Dead fix. Hopefully the second half of this season will be more action and less drama.

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
Can't wait. I've had to find other things to do on Sundays at 9PM lately, I guess I'm just too used to my Walking Dead fix. Hopefully the second half of this season will be more action and less drama.
Great show but agree that there is too much yapping and not enough action.

·
Premium Member
1,515 Posts
Can't wait for it to start back! Excellent show. Well written! Never would have thought a weekly zombie show would be worth watching! The last episode was intense!!

·
Wings of Gold 1990
6,752 Posts
Cant wait for it to start again. At first I liked the backstory, kept it from being some silly zombie killing fest, but season 2 had two much BS drama. Agree with all, more zombie killing and less yapping. Lets try and find a happy medium.

·
I'm told I'm pretty awesome...
8,590 Posts

·
Banned
4,122 Posts
According to "The Internet" there is a reason for the downgrade in zombie stuff and the intensification of soap opera nonsense: cheaper.

AMC execs slashed the budget for this goldmine (go ****in' figure) and got rid of everyone from Season 1 that made it awesome. They even had the nerve to say that the same effect could be had with zombies if the characters simply "heard them" instead of having to show them. Haven't you noticed how the first half of the second season had very little in the way of big, complicated, expensive locations?

Simple, cheap, easy. AMC. :confused:

·
Registered
7 Posts
There was a blog somewhere about how the first episode of the 2nd season was supposed to follow a group of special forces soldiers getting dropped in Atlanta when the zombies started to take the city. Would of been a great episode imo but they pulled it go figure.

·
Dog Defender
2,974 Posts
Hubby loves it. Me, not so much. Too much gore... The episode where the zombie's guts slid out just ended it for me. Eeeewww... I'll stick to "Once Upon a Time."
My girl watches Once Upon a Time. Seems like it is a decent show if you can follow the story line. Honestly that show confuses the heck out of me though. I get all the people/tales mixed up.

·
Dog Defender
2,974 Posts
There was a blog somewhere about how the first episode of the 2nd season was supposed to follow a group of special forces soldiers getting dropped in Atlanta when the zombies started to take the city. Would of been a great episode imo but they pulled it go figure.
Interesting. I was just thinking that Walking Dead would be a great show for running multiple story lines, following different groups.

1 - 20 of 335 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.