Carolina Shooters Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
510 Posts
The pull weights will all be very close to one another from trigger to trigger.
The ssa-e ks super nice but $150+ more than the larue and the larue is 99% of the Ssa-e.
Rock river 2 stage is very nice also, I have one in a m16 build. Wouldn’t turn my hand over for either.

The larue has a slightly wider trigger shoe, which I like for my precision stuff

·
Registered
302 Posts
Triggers, especially 2-stage triggers are insanely personal choices. Hate to say it but you will probably sample a few till you find the 'One' for you. Unless you happen upon one that is close and are willing to put in the time and energy to tune it yourself to you liking.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Triggers, especially 2-stage triggers are insanely personal choices. Hate to say it but you will probably sample a few till you find the 'One' for you. Unless you happen upon one that is close and are willing to put in the time and energy to tune it yourself to you liking.
Sound like sound advice. This will be my first 2-stage.

·
Registered
278 Posts
I use a Geissele High Speed National Match Designated Marksman trigger on my long-range rifle (AR 6.5 Grendel), which gets shot from benchrest most often. First stage can be adjusted between 2.5-3.6 pounds, second stage from 0.5-1.5 pounds. I like a first stage on the heavy side, mine is around 3 pounds, and the second stage is about a pound, with a really crisp break. These settings work equally as well for me in CQB, the heavier pull gives you the control and you just pull through quickly and hardly feel the additional second stage. I use the same lower on a M4 300 BLK.

Hi-Speed National Match - Trigger Set (geissele.com)

Machine gun Air gun Trigger Wood Shotgun

Reactions: Nightwalker

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I use a Geissele High Speed National Match Designated Marksman trigger on my long-range rifle (AR 6.5 Grendel), which gets shot from benchrest most often. First stage can be adjusted between 2.5-3.6 pounds, second stage from 0.5-1.5 pounds. I like a first stage on the heavy side, mine is around 3 pounds, and the second stage is about a pound, with a really crisp break. These settings work equally as well for me in CQB, the heavier pull gives you the control and you just pull through quickly and hardly feel the additional second stage. I use the same lower on a M4 300 BLK.

Hi-Speed National Match - Trigger Set (geissele.com)

View attachment 451600
Thanks for the info......really nice rifle.

·
Registered
21 Posts
JARD makes 1 lb triggers plus a new set trigger, 5 lbs or 13 oz.

Reactions: Nightwalker
1 - 20 of 23 Posts