Carolina Shooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is a awesome deal for someone. I have a Trijicon Tripower in great condition for trade for another optic. The reason why is because of my diabetic eyes, can't make out the chevron clearly. I have a 4 x Acog that is clear as day. To be 100% positive that I was not offering to trade a optic that needed to go back to Trijicon for repairs I had three people at the range try it. They all had no trouble putting multiple rounds on top of each other at 25 yards. They all said the chevron was very clear and bright. My wife and daughter also said it is very clear, so I am positive that I am just the unlucky one in this trade. If you have been involved with firearms for any time at all you know these optics aren't cheap, but quality seldom is. The Tripower gets it's name from it using fiber optics, tritinium and battery power to light up the chevron reticule. I have the Pelican type case and everything that it came with new.
Now for what I am looking for. I have no issues seeing a Eotech reticule, so I would accept one of these in trade. I prefer the models with the side buttons like on the 517. The AA battery model is a plus over the CR123 models, but let me know what you have. I would also be interested in other non magnified sights like the Trijicon SRS or Reflex, hopefully I will be able to see them clearly, lol!!! I might be tempted to trade for a Aimpoint as well. If you are offering a Eotech I would need either a ARMS type mount or some cash to level the trade out fairly. But we can cross that bridge when we get there. I am in no hurry to trade this optic off and willing to wait for the right deal. So let me know what you have. I am putting a trade value of $500 min on this optic as that is what I have seen them sell for on different gun forums. Thanks for reading and Happy Thanksgiving to everyone.
NCHornet

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the replies. I have gotten a lot of response and hope to make my decision by the end of the weekend. I will send everyone photos of the TriPower when I get back to the house later tonight or tomorrow. Thanks again.
NCHornet

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Here are the photos of the TriPower. I am sorry for the delay. If I would have realized this was Thanksgiving weekend I would have waited to put this up for trade. Been driving all day, I hope to email everyone who has requested photos as well as post them up here. I hope to have time tomorrow after church to review all the trade offers and hopefully make a decision tomorrow evening. Again, I am sorry for the delay.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.