Carolina Shooters Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 320 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dicks Sporting goods has a sweet deal I believe. I was all over it. Very nice rifle for the money. $799.99

http://dickssportinggoods.shoplocal.com/DSG/default.aspx?action=browsepagedetail
Flip thru the weekly sales flyer.

So if any of you low down dirty rotten scoundrells beat me to one of the 4 in stock at Gastonias store, be warned that you may not want to post up bragging about it. They would not sell it to me till this coming Wedsday.

Looks like I may be getting the flu and or aids come Weds morning. I hate that I may not make it to work. Doc seems to think come 9:15 am Weds I should be healed

·
Premium Member
765 Posts
I have one (paid $1097 for it). The one I got came with a 10rd magazine. Full size mag that was full of followers. That's a good buy!

sent by Morse code from an undisclosed location

·
Premium Member
1,046 Posts
Yes, my ad says that you can "GET BLACK FRIDAY DOORBUSTERS NOW" too. As a matter of fact I bought one of their Black Friday Doorbuster safes yesterday at the listed price. Paid in advance and it'll be here in 7-14 days for me to pick up. I was thinking about one of those Troys but I've got my eye on a couple other things instead.

·
Premium Member
6,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
OK. I can relax now. I have one secured. I got to talk to someone who seemed to know what is going on. The in stock rifles will be for the sale price Weds morning when they open. You can "special order" one now at that $799.99 price and pick it up later. Done deal. $853.98 after tax. Now to await the call to come a get my new war toy.

·
Zombie Task Force
1,972 Posts
Durham Dicks off 15-501 has the price already marked at the sale price on the Troy.

·
Green Iron Addict
1,441 Posts
OK. I can relax now. I have one secured. I got to talk to someone who seemed to know what is going on. The in stock rifles will be for the sale price Weds morning when they open. You can "special order" one now at that $799.99 price and pick it up later. Done deal. $853.98 after tax. Now to await the call to come a get my new war toy.
$839.98 with tax... If they would have told me all the paperwork needed I could have walked out the door with one.

·
Green Iron Addict
1,441 Posts
I did, very light, fast pointer. I didn't get to try the trigger, which I regret, but I like the whole setup. the folding sights were interesting, looking forward to playing around with those. Just felt good.

1 - 20 of 320 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.