Carolina Shooters Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Trying to remedy "insufficient privileges" status, so posting after a long hiatus, so that I can start listing in the classifieds.

Any suggestions for acquiring privileged status? Do I need to purchase the "Premium Membership?"

· Administrator
3,314 Posts
Trying to remedy "insufficient privileges" status, so posting after a long hiatus, so that I can start listing in the classifieds.

Any suggestions for acquiring privileged status? Do I need to purchase the "Premium Membership?"
In an effort to deter scammers, the site implemented a minimum post and time criteria for sending PM's and posting Classifieds.

You certainly have enough time, and you have enough posts for PM's but you need a few more for posting Classifieds.

· Registered
167 Posts
Hello, im
In the same position as you. I’ve been away pursuing other hobbies and almost forgot about my friends at Carolina shooters forum. I’m happy to be back, and with a purpose. My youngest child has got into shooting and a little gun smithing. I’m looking back to this forum for knowledge and advise.

· Administrator
3,314 Posts
Hello, im
In the same position as you. I’ve been away pursuing other hobbies and almost forgot about my friends at Carolina shooters forum. I’m happy to be back, and with a purpose. My youngest child has got into shooting and a little gun smithing. I’m looking back to this forum for knowledge and advise.
You have enough time and posts to unlock PM's and Classifieds.

If you cannot access them, log out of CSC, close your browser, delete cache and cookies then log back in.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts