Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
13,863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
***SOLD*** Two Yugo SKS's

The Rifle on the Right is ***Sold***. The rifle on the left is***SPF*** Let me just say that I am honored to have the first ever BST ad in this new forum.

Two Yugo SKS's for sale. The one on the left with the sling I bought new, stripped stained and finished the stock. Sits in the safe, only fired 20-50 times.

The one on the right I picked up from another forum member a year ago when I had plans to try out a bull-pup project and then changed my mind. It is in very good condition as well. Although I don't know the round count on the second, I would guess only a couple hundred rounds, based on the condition.

$275.00 each, your choice or take both for $500.00.

In addition I have a few parts that I will throw in if the buyer wants them. I know I have a spare bolt and a scope rail receiver plate and I should have a few other odds and ends laying around somewhere.

Not really looking for any trades at this time as I am selling these to pay for another project. I would consider a 300 blackout barrel plus cash in trade.

FTF cash and I am cross posting on one other forum. Thanks for looking.

Attachments

·
Banned
13,863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
OK, the rifle on the left in the photo is SPF. The other one is still available, along with a spare bolt and any other parts or pieces I can find.

$250.00 is the price on the second one.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.