Carolina Shooters Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
We have 2 maybe three openings in our hunting lease in Va. The land is in Spencer, roughly 40 minutes north of Greensboro, we have just under 600 acres good deer and an abundance of turkeys. We keep 10-12 members in if possible. The out of state license fees for Archery, Muzzle loader, and rifle sets me back around $280 per year, but the good news is the lease dues are only $275. I haven't found a lease that cheap in NC. In fact the cheapest one near me I've found was $600 per year and a $600 initiation fee, but yeah the 45 minute to Va. drive sucks in the morning.

If you're interested let me know and we can arrange a time to meet, we have a 1 obnoxious member limit and I'm in so we have to be careful... ;-)

Oh, Thanksgiving morning....

Attachments

·
Premium Member
841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
For deer the season comes in a week later than central NC for ML and rifle. Archery starts the first week of Oct., squirrel opens Labor day, and there is a fall turkey season. Other than that it's comparable to NC seasons.

I'll contact you guys by PM and we'll set up a meet time. Our lease dues are up in July so there's no real rush, yet.

·
Registered
3 Posts
We have 2 maybe three openings in our hunting lease in Va. The land is in Spencer, roughly 40 minutes north of Greensboro, we have just under 600 acres good deer and an abundance of turkeys. We keep 10-12 members in if possible. The out of state license fees for Archery, Muzzle loader, and rifle sets me back around $280 per year, but the good news is the lease dues are only $275. I haven't found a lease that cheap in NC. In fact the cheapest one near me I've found was $600 per year and a $600 initiation fee, but yeah the 45 minute to Va. drive sucks in the morning.

If you're interested let me know and we can arrange a time to meet, we have a 1 obnoxious member limit and I'm in so we have to be careful... ;-)

Oh, Thanksgiving morning....

View attachment 33110
I'm interested for the 2013 season. Give me a call 704-876-2112

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.