Carolina Shooters Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
182 Posts
Per our phone conversation i told him that if i did not call him by Wednesday than that meant i wasn't able to get the work done that week and would call him as soon as my schedule re opened a little bit, i didn't call by Wednesday which indicates that i wasnt able to meet as described before, and i haven't called him back yet because my schedule has not re opened yet, also as explained before
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
13,863 Posts
Sounds like a simple miscommunication to me.

My only suggestion to folks setting up any deal is to communicate even when you can't make a meet. Setting up a no call means no show will always cause problems as seen here.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
182 Posts
I understand that, which is why i told him what i told him, i would never back out of a deal i have made because i am a man of my word, and anyone Who i have done business with from this club will vouch for me keeping my word as obviously showing in my feed back, as i told him, if i didn't call by Wednesday than i couldn't get the work done and would call him when my schedule re opened, and thats exactly what has taken place, minus the fact that my schedule is still booked which is why i have not called him
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
13,863 Posts
My post wasn't a dig bud, and I understood your post completely.

Again my suggestion is to everyone. If you are working on plans for any kind of deal it is best to set it up as "I will call you on Wednesday and let you know if I can make it or not".

This removes any possibility of confusion.

You both should just chalk it up as a lesson learned.

Always call and confirm any plans to meet anyone. Don't leave them as If I don't call I won't be there. Even though that was what appears was agrees upon a phone call would have kept us from having to moderate this thread.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
182 Posts
And my question is, why would you wait till a Saturday, If a deal was supposed to happen which mind you it wasnt, on Wednesday to post negative feed back? This may be irrelevant to some, but to me if someone backed out of a deal, i would post the negative feed back within the hour to get the situation resolved
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
182 Posts
My post wasn't a dig bud, and I understood your post completely.

Again my suggestion is to everyone. If you are working on plans for any kind of deal it is best to set it up as "I will call you on Wednesday and let you know if I can make it or not".

This removes any possibility of confusion.

You both should just chalk it up as a lesson learned.

Always call and confirm any plans to meet anyone. Don't leave them as If I don't call I won't be there. Even though that was what appears was agrees upon a phone call would have kept us from having to moderate this thread.
Oh i understand it was not a dig and i meant no disrespect towards you at all with any of my responses, im just tryingto defend my good name and character from his slander that's all, and i completely agree with you and understand what you are saying
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
I dont know who you talked YOU but WE talked on weds. For fri. You where gonna call if you could not make it, that the convection i had with ya. I UNDERSTAND CRAP HAPPENS ALL YOU HAD TO DO IS PICK UP THE PHONE.
 
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top