Carolina Shooters Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Vendor
6,243 Posts
The Sniper Golf match in SC this weekend will be using and prizing out some of my targets, stands, and such....

I will be set up at the Fayetteville gun show on the 4th and 5th as well, and my wife will have a BUTTLOAD of paracord stuff, too!!

Ya'll come find me on Facebook!!

·
Vendor
6,243 Posts
I have some 1/4" AR steel on hand,and I can custom build nearly anything from a simple gong to a full blown range setup, with plate racks,overhead target trolleys, etc. etc....

I also have some 1/2" AR plate.

Find me on Facebook...Tons of pictures and some videos on there.

·
Premium Member
2,341 Posts
Welcome indeed! For those guys that have never tried Tarheel Targets, you owe it to yourself to check em' out. Great products, excellent pricing, and service like you would expext from a neighorhood businessman. I HIGHLY reccomend them!

·
Registered
335 Posts
Give us a call when you can. 919.200.3232

Glad to see you on CSC!

I have some 1/4" AR steel on hand,and I can custom build nearly anything from a simple gong to a full blown range setup, with plate racks,overhead target trolleys, etc. etc....

I also have some 1/2" AR plate.

Find me on Facebook...Tons of pictures and some videos on there.

·
Vendor
2,798 Posts
Glad to have you aboard.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.