Carolina Shooters Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
4,575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Am just terribly saddened by this turn of events. Seems males voted solidly against him but the fancy guys/gals, minorities, single women, kids put him over the top. Have a sick feeling deep inside about the direction and future of our nation. Headed to the "store" to bolster the "third box"--figure it may be needed before the ride is over.

·
Registered
444 Posts
I completely feel the same way. The arrogance that the guy has shown as of late has worried me. He definately has an agenda that hasn't been shared with the people.

From a tree stand with a Droid. Its bow time.

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
This morning I am extremely disappointed in this country. With another four years of this bastard we're screwed, Our once great nation will be nothing when he's done.

·
Registered
451 Posts
Sad, stunned, disgusted.......

My wife and I looked at each other and said "now what?". Are we screwed, are we working so other benefit, where are we headed as a country?

I want to vomit

·
Registered
283 Posts
Very sad here too. Now we have to stay together. Get involved in pro firearms groups. NRA, Grass Roots, joint a gun club, support your local gun ranges and what ever is out there. I do that some people don't like the NRA; so get involved and help iprove it, make it better and stronger.

I know some on this site are Democrats but I ask you look at what your party has become. It is a party of special interest groups: Unions, Teachers Unions, Public Employees Unions, pro-abortion groups, young single women with children that relays on the government’s for support, and of course the “people of color”, Gays, and anti-gum people. A party with the likes of George Soros, Harry Reid, and Nancy Pelosi. Look out for “Immigration Reform”, one of the first things Obama said in his victory address this morning….…we will soon be the minority. God Bless America.

·
Premium Member
1,782 Posts
Am just terribly saddened by this turn of events. Seems males voted solidly against him but the fancy guys/gals, minorities, single women, kids put him over the top. Have a sick feeling deep inside about the direction and future of our nation. Headed to the "store" to bolster the "third box"--figure it may be needed before the ride is over.
+1 I am feeling sick this morning as well.

·
Registered
451 Posts
What's sad is I'm 42, white collar job-blue collar background and life, veteran, patriotic. I did my civic duty and voted, and encouraged everyone I know to vote.

We have scrimped down as far as we can, cut it back, sucked it in. We have not lived outside or means everything we have we purchased and own outright except for the house and a new vehicle. We have done it "right" and will continue to plug along and hope for the best.

I honestly feel the "transformation" to a European country starts today and will accelerate over the next 4 years. I already feel my overt patriotism and pride in our country, flag, and anthem disgusts and angers some. I am about as liberal a conservative can be.......I don't care who you marry, screw, live with....my wife's brother is gay....so what? I don't care about marajuana, legalize it, package it, tax it whatever......I'm jealous I can't smoke due to my job. Own a gun, don't own a gun......I don't care......don't tell me I can't because you don't like them. STAY OUT OF MY LIFE.

Wife just asked if I was ready to sell it all, buy land in the mountains get off the grid and live off the land.

Sad thing is........I'm almost there, could do it, and be happy

John

·
Premium Member
5,640 Posts
Hey since you guys can't take your guns to Canada please feel free to leave them with me. On the plus side your healthcare will be paid for up there and they still have cheap sks's and SVT-40s.

Now... let's all cut the political crap and get back to talking guns dammit.

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
What's sad is I'm 42, white collar job-blue collar background and life, veteran, patriotic. I did my civic duty and voted, and encouraged everyone I know to vote.

We have scrimped down as far as we can, cut it back, sucked it in. We have not lived outside or means everything we have we purchased and own outright except for the house and a new vehicle. We have done it "right" and will continue to plug along and hope for the best.

I honestly feel the "transformation" to a European country starts today and will accelerate over the next 4 years. I already feel my overt patriotism and pride in our country, flag, and anthem disgusts and angers some. I am about as liberal a conservative can be.......I don't care who you marry, screw, live with....my wife's brother is gay....so what? I don't care about marajuana, legalize it, package it, tax it whatever......I'm jealous I can't smoke due to my job. Own a gun, don't own a gun......I don't care......don't tell me I can't because you don't like them. STAY OUT OF MY LIFE.

Wife just asked if I was ready to sell it all, buy land in the mountains get off the grid and live off the land.

Sad thing is........I'm almost there, could do it, and be happy

John
Amen Brother.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.