Carolina Shooters Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
A beast I tell ya, A BEAST!
I busted a nice coyote this AM at 0700. came running to my left at 60 yards. I threw up and hit him in the arse. That slowed his roll...considerably.
As he looked to see from wence the shot arose I popped another through the ONSTAR navagation system. Good Night Bitch!
The weight...55 pounds after an hour of bleed time and a good half pound of guts blown out.

Anyone who can post the pic PM me your number and I will send it to you.

·
Premium Member
2,489 Posts
A beast I tell ya, A BEAST!
I busted a nice coyote this AM at 0700. came running to my left at 60 yards. I threw up and hit him in the arse. That slowed his roll...considerably.
As he looked to see from wence the shot arose I popped another through the ONSTAR navagation system. Good Night Bitch!
The weight...47 pounds after an hour of bleed time and a good half pound of guts blown out.

Anyone who can post the pic PM me your number and I will send it to you.
Send it to me at 828 279 3zero2four

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

·
Premium Member
2,489 Posts
That hide would make a nice kids blanket.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Corral's just called and said DNR came by to check the yote and aged it. They reweighed him and he's 55 pounds and 5 years old. I'm 21 pounds ahead of the biggest one to date.

·
Vendor
8,204 Posts
Awesome! I am yet to kill a yote, but Dad got one last year.

At 5 years old, I imagine the meat's a little tough, no?
Meh, opossums, raccoons, and skunks will eat anything. Because I'm sure not eating a yote! Now he's a good yote. And a big one too.

·
Registered
816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Awesome! I am yet to kill a yote, but Dad got one last year.

At 5 years old, I imagine the meat's a little tough, no?
If I knew you were courious, I'd have saved him for you.
Personally, I'd rather eat the ass end out of a circus monkey.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.