Carolina Shooters Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I really would like to see a Military Surplus section as this is 95% of my gun knowledge/ownership. Ask me about a remington shotgun and I am deer in headlights but ask me about a 91/30 and I can tell you the guys name who built it(well ok not that far). C&R section is sort of bland and doesn't.

Also I am happy to see there as no Minefield. As the member from CSF who started the machine to get that going I hope we don't have another one :/

·
Never Back Down
6,860 Posts
A minefield so we can keep the rest of the place clean. I don't want to hang out where every other post is something filthy.

·
Vendor
8,069 Posts
Oh, I say the two subs to keep it clean, and simple. This would let people that want to fine a class fast and easy, the others that want gun shows and such, do not have to see the classes.

the AAR's sub group is to keep it even more cleaned up, this way if someone did a class they like they can talk about it and not clutter the main areas. Also this would draw in readers and new members do to a solid on-line data base for thee two states.

John

·
Premium Member
11,811 Posts
we've got a minefield, but its currently locked down. I think we should lock down the NSFW also. Mil surplus under firearms is no big deal, will do that now. John, I like your ideas too.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.