Carolina Shooters Forum banner
101 - 120 of 140 Posts

· Les Deplorables
15,064 Posts
My Buckmark and kimberDave's 22/45. Both are reliable, accurate and fun to shoot.

My M&P22 mostly collects dust - the trigger cannot compare to souped up target triggers on the above guns (understandably so given the rationale for the M&P22).

Sent using Tapatalk

· Registered
69 Posts
Not that anyone really cares but S&W Has produced many favorites for me, (1) the K-22 Both the per-model 17's & 18's, (2) the Model 41, with the 7-3/8" barrel, compensator attached, (3) the Model 2206, with 6" barrel & all stainless. There are many great plinkers and target shooters but if you haven't tried these you have missed your connection! All you need do now is find .22 LR ammo!

· Registered
28 Posts
I have older Buckmark and Ruger 22/45 Mk III. Love 'em both. Oddly the Buckmark has the best out of the box trigger of ANY pistol I have ever owned. Anybody shooting the 22/45 suppressed? Damn they're dirty. I can shoot any of my rifles suppressed, and they don't get much dirtier than usual but after only 50 rounds or so the 22/45 is full of carbon/soot all the way down into the trigger group..makes trigger gritty.

101 - 120 of 140 Posts