Where is your go to place for 300 blackout projectiles, as well as others | Carolina Shooters Club

Where is your go to place for 300 blackout projectiles, as well as others

Discussion in 'Reloading' started by beverhart1985, Aug 2, 2020.

1. beverhart1985

beverhart1985 Registered Member

Hi all, I know we’re living in crazy times. I keep a pretty close eye on the bigger sites like Midway and Natchez etc for reloading but running into some trouble finding 300 bullets. I read some of the stickies and checked a lot of those sites also. I actually searched and found a pretty recent thread where a member suggested Missouri bullet company which definitely had some in stock. Before I purchased them I figured I would ask where you all have had luck picking up bullets, specifically 300 blackout, although i am looking to reload multiple calibers so I’ll take any insider information on good bullets for a great price. To be clear I am really looking for my cheapest plinking round possible during these times, but i would like to load higher quality rounds too. Both subs and supers so any direction/spectrum would be helpful.

and just Incase it wasn’t painfully clear, yes I’m brand new to this and just got all my gear up and running! Thanks in advance for any help.

2. Bigdave0924

Bigdave0924 Member

Download ammo seek app and sort by the diameter and grain you want.

NCAV8TOR likes this.
  3. beverhart1985

Interesting I use ammoseek all the time (the website not the app) and I’ve never seen anything but entire bullets. I’ll Def have to check out the app thanks for the heads up

4. ammoaddict

ammoaddict Registered Member

Xtreme bullet makes good bullets, but not sure if they make 300 or not. I have used Missouri pistol bullets but not rifle. Only rifle I load is 223.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

5. beverhart1985

What are some fav spots for gathering your 223. I’m tumbling some as we speak!

6. ammoaddict

ammoaddict Registered Member

I bought once fired brass from someone on a Facebook reloading group. I can't remember who it was now. I don't have Facebook anymore.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

7. jjwestbrook

jjwestbrook Club Subscribed Club Subscribed

american reloading but they go fast

beverhart1985 likes this.
  8. Manny

Manny Registered Member

Secret dont tell anyone
    Owners name is nick hes in sumter sc
    Guys sells solid product. Found him at the myrtle beach gun show and have purchased many items from INCLUDING specialty ammo.

https://redeyereloading.com/

Sign up for the newsletter he doesnt list items that are not in stock normally. Ships same day fedex no hazmat

beverhart1985 likes this.
  9. Soils Man

Soils Man Registered Member

Ditto to American Reloading and RedEye Reloading. Rocky Mountain Reloading is another good one. Capital Cartridge has decent prices on 9mm brass. Haven't really looked at other brass there cost wise. Missouri Bullet and Eggleston Bullets both sell powder coated bullets that I've used in plinking loads in the 300 BLK, 9mm and 458 SOCOM.