Carolina Shooters Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 20 of 83 Posts

·
Registered
3,783 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I do!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have a G19 (9mm) and G23 (.40) so far. My 23 was the first then I added the 9 so I would have the Nato round. Amazing accuracy with the 9! I'm not knocking other handguns out there, as I have a H&K, S&W M&P, Taurus, Ruger etc....but if i could only have one....I'd take my Glock everytime!

---DirtySCREW

·
Scofflaw Cyclist
2,765 Posts
Love Glocks, 1911s, revolvers, tupperware and blue steel. I was carrying a Glock, but it was pulling my pants down to my ankles every time I unbuckled my belt, so had to scale back to a P99.

·
Registered
3,783 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Even ugly girls need loving Rem.

Just sayin.

Now get rid of that sissy, nickle plated 1911 and get you a Glock.
One of the BEST Movie quotes EVER!! and it's TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--DirtySCREW

·
Banned
3,908 Posts
I have a 17, a 19, a 26 in 9s
I have a 22 and a 23 in .40

I love them all. My current carry weapon is a g26, in a "thunderwear" inside the waistband over the balls" holster. Got it there with an extra mag. No one ever notices. They are great shooters. My g19 is probably, with my sig 229, the most accurate handgun I have. and glocks ARE just ugly as sin. But they are so ugly they are pretty, really.

·
Registered
3,783 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
yea Tans....I have a G26 and G27 on my "List" to get

----DirtySCREW

·
Registered
3,783 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I hate that thing. Do you know how long it took me to find your gun last time we played hide and seek?

I guess that was the point though ;)
WHOA WHOA WHOA....This is a Glock thread.....

take that stuff to the minefield Chad!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

--DirtySCREW

·
Registered
3,783 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I know it's fake....but I do like it! LOL I think Glock would sell a ton of them if they made a 1911.

--DirtySCREW

1 - 20 of 83 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.