Carolina Shooters Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Banned
4,575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Only one problem--she is coming back--LOL. She and her aunt are headed out for a "Med" cruise shortly. They wanted me to go but told them I had lost nothing over there and to have a great time.

·
Premium Member
15,599 Posts
I sense much lead to be sent down range, much time spent in underwear watching re-runs on TV, and a day without a care as to the status of the toilet seat.

·
Staff
7,750 Posts
Small world...mine is leaving Thursday morning for a girls cruise. Took her longer to make my "to do while I'm gone" list than it did to pack, Still leaves time for my carbine class :)

·
Premium Member
2,013 Posts
That special feeling of freedom I get when mine goes away for a few days is generally cancelled out when I come to the realization that while she's away, credit card meltdown is occurring !!

·
Banned
2,834 Posts
Mine packed and left last week so tomorrow I go shooting but then I went shooting just the same when she was here, somehow I think I will be glad when she gets back, I know the dog will be!!!!

·
Staff
7,750 Posts
It just hit me that the wife is going on a "cruise"...which relates to a rather large "boat"....I have taken the precaution to change the combinations on my safes...thus averting yet another tragic boating accident :)

·
Premium Member
3,166 Posts
I sense much lead to be sent down range, much time spent in underwear watching re-runs on TV, and a day without a care as to the status of the toilet seat.
This.....

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.