Carolina Shooters Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Holy frigginnnnnnnnnnnnnn Cowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A little while ago, I was coming downstairs from telling my son goodnight. I smelled something strange, and then I heard the rattle. Holy Rattle Can Crap Batman!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Someone is spray painting in the house!!!!!!! I turned the corner, walked into the kitchen, and lo and behold, my wife is standing there with a can of Krylon clear coat in her hand. She looks at me with a "What?" look in her eyes. I'm like........ "What are you doing?" She says, "I'm putting clear coat on Neil's project." I, in a disturbed tone, responded, "What????!!!!!!" "Hon, you can't do that here on our granite counter top above our maple floor!!!"..................... Now I love my wife to death....................... but................ HOLY CRAP I SHOULD'VE PUT THIS IN THE MINEFIELD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just told Geezer, Snal, and whoever else in another thread that I've been itchin for another bike, but I was afraid of pissin off the Mrs. NO MORE!!!!!!!! I'm going to buy me a 2013 Yamaha Vmax as soon as spring gets here. I had a brand new '93 back in '93. Sold it in '95.................. Going to get another one now..........AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! HA HA HA HA HA Ha HA HA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know....... some of you guys are saying, "Sure you are. Wait until she goes into 'prevent' mode". Well, I'm just going to have to take a chance on that one I guess.

·
Premium Member
8,081 Posts
Over spray from hairspray is just as bad.

·
Premium Member
5,640 Posts
A claybar will take up the overspray without destroying what's under it usually... :) Of course I also took a power buffer to the kitchen tablet once to buff out scratches so I'm a bit of a do-it-yourselfer when it comes to refinishing.

·
Premium Member
2,643 Posts
My wife used appliance white spray paint on the side of the fridge once. She put down a small piece of paper over the nice wood floors. Now there's a nice white fade in that spot. I told her either don't do it inside, or at least get the biggest drop cloths we have to put down.

"I told you so."

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.