Carolina Shooters Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Staff
7,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I finally made it to PF Custom today. Ordered my SWR Octane suppressor, Phil filled out my form 4, and gave me a form 1 for my SBR build. While Phil was busy doing that I was checking out the
awesome inventory of class III stuph and everything else.
They take debit cards, so Phil began writing out my receipt for the suppressor deposit and a bbl thread for my Savage Mark II, then I found an XDS 7 round mag hanging on the wall...so he added that.
This left more time for me to wander around the shop...."dang Phil, what's the story on this RRA 9mm flat top upper that looks unfired?"..."that is unfired, comes with BCG and charging handle, a new take-off".
$350!...is what I read on the tag (just as he was swiping my debit card)....I'll take it!...and pay cash!

I have plenty of will power when it comes to debit/credit....but the only cash I ever have in my pocket is my play money (my own personal system that works in most cases) so I caved.

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
Tell me about it. I just ordered another enfield .22 trainer today.
At least it's the kind of $ you droped today !

·
Premium Member
254 Posts
Transfer to you or away from you?
To me, lol. I finally got the call to pick up my Octane 9 back in March.

I bought my can on pre-order from Major Malfunction back in January of 2011, and with all of the production delays, it was mid September 2011 before it even arrived at Phil's. Had I known then, what I know now, I would have just had Phil order it, and bought through him. It was my first NFA purchase, and I pretty much jumped in blind, lol. It was one of those "money burnin' a hole in my pocket" type deals............

·
Staff
7,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
To me, lol. I finally got the call to pick up my Octane 9 back in March.

I bought my can on pre-order from Major Malfunction back in January of 2011, and with all of the production delays, it was mid September 2011 before it even arrived at Phil's. Had I known then, what I know now, I would have just had Phil order it, and bought through him. It was my first NFA purchase, and I pretty much jumped in blind, lol. It was one of those "money burnin' a hole in my pocket" type deals............
We need to get together when mine comes in or before. I have an SWR Spectre .22 can now.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.