Carolina Shooters Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a new never used DDM4A1 SOCOMM that I bought thinking I was going to use and after further considering it I have decided to sell it because I will never be able to use it to its full potential. I purchased the rifle from a local store and all accessories from another. It's absolutely new and mint so you're not getting a used firearm, it’s never had a round through it. It has a Holosun 510G optic with cover, Surefire Scout pro 1000 Lumens with pressure pad and a Cloud Defensive mount for the pressure pad. Also has Troy Industries steel backup sights and comes with the factory hard case as seen in the picture. As I said the setup is second to none, and it hasn't left the house since I brought it home and installed the accessories on it. Thanks. I'm asking 2800.00 for it. I would consider a NIB Kalashnikov AK KR103SF 7.62x39. I have plenty more pics upon request Hand gun pictured NOT included.
Green Trigger Air gun Engineering Urban design
Motor vehicle Automotive tire Bumper Air gun Automotive exterior

1 - 9 of 9 Posts