Withdrawn Here DELETE | Carolina Shooters Club

Withdrawn Here DELETE

Discussion in 'Not Gun Related' started by Bloodyhands, Mar 31, 2021.

1. Bloodyhands

Bloodyhands Registered Member

2005 Toyota Corolla S 4-Door Automatic w/a Clean Title in hand. 2 sets of keys w/ Keyless entry- AC / Heat works great. Head Lights etc... are working too.
    This Corolla starts right up and runs wonderfully despite the fact the front bumper was swiped off in a low speed collision that also messed up the hood and driver side quarter panel. I was sitting in a turn lane when struck at approx. 35mph. I put the bumper in the back seat and drove it home. I still drive it around the neighborhood some. The Corolla has Never stopped driving awesome! This Toyota is a Tank! I do have confidence in the strength of this vehicle. The title is clean, and could be fixed up for a daily or a profit.
    I wanted to turn it into a into a fun buggy / farm wagon!! My wife wont let me...:(
    You could put this Corolla on the road in SC today!:)

I am mechanical, but I am Not a mechanic.
    I am not a car dealer either. Please See the pictures for ODO and condition.
    This car could be perfect for the right person with the right trade or cash.
    Trade Value 1200. or 1000.cash
    I am interested in trades for guns, 1911's, AK's, AR's etc.. farm things - tractors with hours, older trucks (that run), etc... - Let’s see what ya got. I prefer a Trade, but its gotta go.
    Please Do Not Send me offers you would not want sent to you. IMG_1559.JPEG IMG_1564.JPEG IMG_1558.JPEG IMG_1557.JPEG IMG_1566.JPEG IMG_1562.JPEG
    Albemarle NC area
    Thanks for Looking!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 2, 2021
    Confused likes this.
  2. Bloodyhands

Somebody come get, MMMM My Corolla!!!

3. Bloodyhands

shake & bake