Sold - :WNC: FS/FT - Rifle Caliber Pistol - PLR-16 5.56 Nato/.223 Rem AR-15-type Pistol | Carolina Shooters Club

Sold :WNC: FS/FT - Rifle Caliber Pistol - PLR-16 5.56 Nato/.223 Rem AR-15-type Pistol

Discussion in 'Handguns for Sale' started by celem, Jun 5, 2015.

1. celem

celem Club Subscribed Club Subscribed

Recently, I impetuously purchased a Kel-Tec PLR-16 rifle caliber 5.56 Nato/.223 Rem pistol. I don’t have easy access to an outdoor range and this firearm belongs on an outdoor range where you can blow up watermelons, cans, gongs, etc. and I lack such access. Therefore, I would like to find it a new home.

It has only fired 80 rounds of .223 Remington, all of which performed flawlessly.

I have added a U.S. Army Aluminium 30 round AR-15 magazine as well as a RED/GREEN dot multi-pattern optical sight. It also includes the original 10-round magazine.

According to research by others, it can be easily converted to a Short Barrel Rifle (SBR) simply by switching out the PLR-16 stock for a SU-16 Charlie Folding Stock, which Kel-Tec sells for $82. See my website about this gun - LINK-TO-MY-WEBSITE about this firearm.

I wish that I had easy access to a private outdoor range – then I would keep this PLR-16. But - I don't, so here's your chance to own this fun gun for a mere $460.

BTW: Comes with original box, manual and trigger lock.

--------------PURCHASE-CONDITIONS---------------

- Buyer must present a valid North Carolina CHP or surrender a valid North Carolina Pistol Purchase Permit and present a matching photo id as all Federal & NC laws will be followed.

- A signed CSC bill of sale for both parties.

- Payment must be in cash.

I am willing to meet approximately one hour's drive from Brevard, during daytime hours. This would be approximately Forest City to the east, Spartenburg to the Southeast, Mars Hill to the North, Highlands to the west and southern Greenville to the South. There is a map on my website that shows approximately a one hour's drive although, to the west, Highlands is over an hour due to the curvy roads.

I will consider trading for a 9mm pistol of comparable value but would prefer cash. Tell me what you offer and we'll see if it is possible. I reserve the right to remove this listing if it sells elsewhere.

Last edited: Jun 8, 2015
  2. Ronnie

Ronnie Registered Member

pm sent

3. celem

This is a hoot to shoot!

They actually sell holsters for the PLR-16 - See DAWSON-SECURITY holster.

BTW - My pistol trade preference is for a full size 9mm pistol.

4. celem

I neglected to mention that it comes with original box, manual and trigger lock. I just added this to the original post.

5. celem

Not yet sold but, almost. I have a bid on it on an auction site. If it sells I will so mark this thread.