Carolina Shooters Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife told me of a new gear shop that opened in the Biltmore Square mall called WNC tactical. Any local guys been in to check it out yet?

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

·
Premium Member
2,489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Just verified with the wife. She said its IN the mall.

·
Staff
7,750 Posts
I google it...almost looks like the Army/Navy store that used to be just past the mall in the KMart plaza. There's also an internet store by the same name, but a different (828) phone number.

·
Premium Member
2,489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Went by today to check it out. What a waste of time. I've seen better stuff at flea markets. Don't even bother making the trip. If you need a Boonie hat or some dog tags made then check him out, but other than that don't waste the effort.

·
Premium Member
2,489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks! I need a poncho liner, did you happen to see any? I go by there often so it wouldn't be out of the way.

Please excuse my typos...posting from iPad
I didn't see a liner but that doesn't mean there want one. There's really no rhyme or reason to where his merchandise is. I couldn't talk to anyone about anything because I was the only one there. No one ever came out the whole time I was in the store. The number three is 828-216-9988. Might wanna give him a call and see.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.