Carolina Shooters Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
God Help Us
11,763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
some fresh venison sausage. Got it made up a little too hot for my liking. I would like to share it with you guys if you like it on the WARM side.

Let me know ....

·
Les Deplorables
12,558 Posts
You might be able to salvage it. Add more sausage or vegetables to dilute the spice. I think I read somewhere that adding a little sugar will also mitigate the heat. I'm sure there are other things you can add.

I once had to dilute some hellishly hot chili down to make it edible by those with stomachs of mere mortals.

·
God Help Us
11,763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks. I never tried the sugar thing but have diluted it with Neese's regular ..... offer still stands.

·
Premium Member
841 Posts
I'd be willing to trade if you wanna make sure you have some sausage. I actually had 1/2 a deer done in sausage and didn't select hot. I haven't tried it yet but I'd bet mild is too mild for me. I work in Greensboro and actually hunt just north of you in Spencer, Va. Let me know.....

·
God Help Us
11,763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'd be willing to trade if you wanna make sure you have some sausage. I actually had 1/2 a deer done in sausage and didn't select hot. I haven't tried it yet but I'd bet mild is too mild for me. I work in Greensboro and actually hunt just north of you in Spencer, Va. Let me know.....
When you coming thru?

·
Premium Member
1,714 Posts
Hey,
If there is any left, I am out of sausage from last year, so would love a few pounds. Would be happy to trade some deer burger for it. Address is Stoneville, but I am actually just a few miles from Sandy Ridge on 770. Let me know or pm me.

·
God Help Us
11,763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hey,
If there is any left, I am out of sausage from last year, so would love a few pounds. Would be happy to trade some deer burger for it. Address is Stoneville, but I am actually just a few miles from Sandy Ridge on 770. Let me know or pm me.
Enjoy ....

·
Premium Member
1,714 Posts
Thank you again. Put a pound in the fridge to thaw, will give it a try tomorrow morning after duck hunting, sure I will need warming up then!

give me a call anytime if you want to try that AR at a little longer range. We probably are not more that 10 miles apart at most.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.