Carolina Shooters Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I''ve been using a Comp Tac Infidel for the last 2 years and I like it but I have never liked how high it rides. I'd like a low riding one with the same features (kydex, sweat guard, clip on (no loops), adjustable cant and tension if possible). I like clips rather than loops because I've gotten spoiled with one handed operation (clip on/clip off). I do not want a holster I have to thread the belt through to get on and off.

My goal is to be able to remove my cover garment and just blouse my shirt out and down a little so that it is essentially concealed. I used to do that with another kydex holster with a PF-9. I know the PPS is bigger but I'm looking for as close to the same thing as I can get. The Infidel rides way too high for that, and I also prefer the added security of a low riding holster in case the attachment to the belt should fail.

I thought I'd ask here to support our local sponsors before I go looking at the name brands. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
I second the chiefjason suggestion. He makes a very good holster at a very reasonable price, to boot.
I have four...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.