Carolina Shooters Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
So I am hearing....made a beeline to FG&G when I heard a used one was on the shelf. Gone when I got there. Just figured $250 is a decent asking price with new ones at $305.

·
Staff
7,750 Posts
$250 is a good "buying" price...I'd buy all I could find for that. They aren't making the DC version anymore. List is $399+ on current models but I rarely see them for that new, typically less.
The P95 is a tank!...and goes very well with a PC9 if you can find one.
I'll keep my eyes open...I have 3, and would nab a 4th in heartbeat, but I'll see what I can find for ya :)

·
AKA Studly Hungwell
6,127 Posts
WOW,,I just searched Armslist nationwide and theres only 20 ruger 9mm for sale. Only 3 in the P series. Just looked and theres only 2,,one dropped from 400 to 375,,,,I have a P85,Blue with white grips,2 mags and factory case and manuals Ill deliver for 375.LOL

·
Staff
7,750 Posts
WOW,,I just searched Armslist nationwide and theres only 20 ruger 9mm for sale. Only 3 in the P series. Just looked and theres only 2,,one dropped from 400 to 375,,,,I have a P85,Blue with white grips,2 mags and factory case and manuals Ill deliver for 375.LOL
Huh????....I saw 12 P95's on the first page...and there's at least 6 pages.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.