Sold - WTS 1944 Swiss K31 | Carolina Shooters Club

Sold WTS 1944 Swiss K31

Discussion in 'Long Guns for Sale' started by sheepdog120, Jan 27, 2017.

1. sheepdog120

sheepdog120 Club Subscribed Club Subscribed

SOLD PENDING FUNDS

This is my last K31 and I saved the best for last. By the serial number this rifle was made in 1944 which makes it wartime production, unlike the last one this walnut stock has NOT been sanded. The metal is in very good condition for it's age. Better yet there is a troop tag under the butt-plate that to my knowledge no one has attempted to contact the Swiss trooper whom this was originally issued to.... He would have to be getting pretty old by now so someone will have to hurry. All of the numbers match and it comes with an original Swiss Army issue sling and an Original issue muzzle cap protector. The muzzle and bore look like all of these and is in very good condition. And I saved the best for last..... I've gone completely through this rifle and have not been able to locate any import markings so it must be an early import.

Please see the attached pictures and I would be happy to send you more.

FTF in or very near Chapel Hill, and no I will not ship.

Asking $425 for this one, or make me an offer that I just can't refuse

ETA: I will be traveling down I85 in the morning (1/28/17) to Ikea in Charlotte and then returning by the same route in the early afternoon if you live down that way and are interested in it.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 27, 2017
  2. Skywalker

Skywalker Registered Member

I am in Charlotte. I can pick it up in the morning tomorrow. What time are you making your way to IKEA?