Carolina Shooters Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey eveyone,

I'm looking to sell both my Walther PPQ's. I have about 500 rounds through each of them. They are in great condition. They both have the little brass marks where the brass is ejected just like everyone else's. I am asking $500 for each pistol. I will ship to an FFL of your choosing at my expense. If FTF all NC laws will be required.

The reason for selling them is I want the 9mm. It might take a while to find it but that's what I want.

The guns come with the case, back straps, speed loader and whatever else is normally in the case. These pistols have an awesome trigger and that is one of the main reasons they are always out of stock.

I also am selling all my .40 ammo also. Only after the guns are gone that is. I have: 900 FMJ 500 JHP. Ammo will be shipped at buyers expense. All the ammo is from Freedom Munitions. After the pistols sell I will list the ammo and price separately.

I will have these listed in other forums, so first to pay is the one that will get it.

Any questions please let me know.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.