Carolina Shooters Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
WTS 3 motorcycles, 2001 R1, 88 Virago 1100, price drop & open to trades

WTS my 2001 R1. It has 30,000 miles on it.
Recent work done: New 520 conversion chain and sprockets, shorty levers, 1/4 turn gas cap, grips, 2bros carbon fiber high mount exhaust, Pirelli tires, stainless steel brake lines front and rear, steering damper, front forks serviced and springs replaced, seat has been recovers and has more padding.

Will include a rear stand for it.

Asking $4000 obo.

Would consider partial trades of an m4 style AR and a mid level 1911 (Kimber, Colt) AND $2000 CASH
View attachment 29263
View attachment 29264

I have an 88 Yamaha Virago 1100. It is in decent shape for its age. I havent had it long, put it back together and took it to the shop where they cleaned the carbs and replaced the battery. The turn signals dont work correctly right now, not sure if it is the relay or if the wires have been crossed. i do have the owners manual which has a wiring diagram in it. i dont want to sell it but we are moving in the next 2 months and I do not have the room to work on it and am only looking to get my money back out of it.

Asking $1200 obo.

·
Registered
1,860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Ninja deal fell thru, looked at it yesterday and it needs more work than I remember so dropping the price to $500. The Virago has a few electrical issues so asking $1000 OBO. Still have the R1, it is in great shape.

·
Registered
1,860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Bringing this one back fom the dead.

I am asking $700 for the virago. We somehow lost the key moving it from the shop.

Asking $3200 for the r1 or trade for a car or truck.

·
Registered
1,860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Got some interesting offers so far. Still here though.

Could also use a riding mower, concealed carry gun for the wife.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.