Carolina Shooters Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have 418 pieces of 45 auto brass, been through the tumbler one time to knock any dirt off, could be loaded as is or could be run until it reaches the shiny stage, that's up to you. Mixed headstamps and some nickel mixed in although not much.

Since I have an odd number, I am going to split it down the middle. Has not been de-primed or sized.

209 pieces for $20, can be shipped to you for $5.00.

Reactions: nick9

·
Premium Member
5,318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You got it.

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
Second in line, just in case.

·
Premium Member
5,318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Second in line, just in case.
Looks like you are up to bat....OneOfSix took a look at his collection of brass and said, "that will take forever, do I need more?"....so, he has offered to pass on it if you would like it.

Take all of it and it's $38 for the brass and I can't remember what the next size up box is on shipping...but I can find out. All of that won't fit into the small box OR I can send two small boxes, your choice.

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
Looks like you are up to bat....OneOfSix took a look at his collection of brass and said, "that will take forever, do I need more?"....so, he has offered to pass on it if you would like it.

Take all of it and it's $38 for the brass and I can't remember what the next size up box is on shipping...but I can find out. All of that won't fit into the small box OR I can send two small boxes, your choice.
I am just getting ready to start reloading and will take it all. Just see what it will be shipped with the next bigger box.

Reactions: Paracord Joes
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.