Sold - WTS: AR15 Receiver Jig | Carolina Shooters Club

Sold WTS: AR15 Receiver Jig

Discussion in 'Parts & Accessories' started by Ernest T, Jul 6, 2020.

1. Ernest T

Ernest T Registered Member

I recently acquired a milling machine, so I don't need this American Made Tactical 80% lower receiver jig. I used this jig to complete 2 lowers. Included is the high end tooling kit that sells for $74 by itself. With this setup you have everything you need to complete an 80% lower except a drill press. The tooling kit and the jig plates are replaceable if you ever wear them out without having to buy a new jig. In the photos you can see where the drill/milling stop has worn some of the finish around the edges of the plate, but they are still very usable for many more receivers.

The jig works well with a drill press, and even better if you have a vice for your press. I completed the first receiver I ever did in about 3 hours with this jig, and the second one in about 2 hours with the addition of a drill press vice. I've seen some guys complete receivers with this jig with a hand drill alone, but I suspect it would take considerable time.

$140 cash FTF around Winston Salem. $160 shipped CONUS. Payment via PayPal (gift). Reply to this forum or text 336-407-7586 if interested.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Howard Mull likes this.