Carolina Shooters Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a brand new in the box CMMG Mk3 that just arrived to me today! I hate to even post it here but I could use the cash for another "want". It is a .308 AR-10 variant. I had to special order this configuration from CMMG, as they do not sell this particular rifle as assembled. It has the 16" 1/10 twist stainless steel barrel and their Mod 0 free floating hand guard with 2" picatinny rail sections that can be arranged and moved to your liking. The rifle will come as pictured with 3 Magpul SR-25 20rd magazines and all the factory paperwork, in the factory box. This is a very nice rifle and I'm not anxious to sell it, so no ridiculous offers please. Thank you.

The price is $1,300 and the only trade I'd be interested in is a new in box Colt LE6920 or LE6940 (not the new SP models).

I can meet a SC buyer in Upstate SC for a legal transfer also.

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
One last try and cash price drop.

$1,200 cash or trade for a 6920/6940, possibly another high quality factory built 5.56 AR???

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.