Sold - WTS: Browning Citori CX 12 Gauge 32" Extended Midas Chokes Lightly Used | Carolina Shooters Club

Sold WTS: Browning Citori CX 12 Gauge 32" Extended Midas Chokes Lightly Used

Discussion in 'Long Guns for Sale' started by Ernest T, Oct 10, 2020.

1. Ernest T

Ernest T Registered Member

I bought this Browning Citori CX 12 ga. new in May 2020. Gun is very lightly used with less than 2000 shells through it. It is barely broken in. In great shape with some light scratches on the wood. Beautifully figured walnut stock. 32" barrels. LOP is 14 1/4" and comes with an adjustable trigger, so you can increase or decrease LOP.

In addition to the 3 chokes that come with the gun, I have added 4 additional Midas Extended Invector-Plus chokes. The gun now comes with 7 Midas Extended Invector-Plus chokes: Skeet, Improved Cylinder (in lower barrel in the photos), Light Modified (in upper barrel in photos), Modified, Improved Modified, Full, and Extra Full.

Also are included are the choke wrench, allen wrench to adjust the trigger, instruction manual, and a very nice SKB shotgun case. More specifications for this gun can be found here: https://www.browning.com/products/firearms/shotguns/citori/limited-availability/citori-cx.html#:~:text=MSRP-,Overview,to carry all day long.

The Browning Citori CX was designed as a cross-over gun to shoot all clay games (Skeet, Trap, Sporting Clays, etc.). It is set up with a 60/40 poi. Great starter gun for clay sports shooting.

Asking $1650 cash FTF for the whole package around Winston Salem. Text me if interested or for more information at: 336-407-7586

Photos: https://ernest-t.smugmug.com/Hobbies/Browning-Citori-CX/n-d7fLRL

Last edited: Oct 21, 2020
  2. Anthony

Anthony Registered Member

Any interest in a trade ?
    noveske AR? Factory built, 14.5” pinned and welded

3. Ernest T

I'm not interested in any trades at this time. Thanks

4. Ernest T

5. kwilson