Carolina Shooters Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
WTS/WTT. FEG PJK-9HP. Traded off the Forum.

FEG 9mm Hi-Power, in Deep Run, NC. Beautiful, excellent condition. No rust, no freckles. Comes with two FEG magazines, manual and warranty card. FEG and KBI are out of business, but the complete package impressed me, when I bought it. The magazine safety has been removed. It will be included with the pistol.

$465, face-to-face. Reduced to $425.00. Will trade for M&P9.

I'm willing to drive a reasonable distance, to meet halfway. I need a purchase permit, or to see your CCW and a Bill of Sale will be provided.

·
Premium Member
2,412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
It has the Browning breech block (cam lug). All internals are FN/Browning compatible. The slide stop and the notch in the slide is different.

The following information comes from http://feghp.blogspot.com/2010/02/decoding-feg-hi-power.html.
"During the run of K.B.I.'s PJK-9HP, FEG, at some time, substituted its own in-house slide stop setup for the Browning assembly, making the slide stop and corresponding frame and slide cuts different from the Browning design, but otherwise retaining the FN/Browning system of barrel/slide/frame interaction. To FEG, this gun, or what we see as a revised PJK-9HP, was simply known as the P9M, or P9 "modified". This second version of K.B.I's PJK-9HP is a modified P9. Since it no longer follows the original Browning 1935 design, it is technically a "Hi-Power style" pistol and not a true Hi-Power."

The first picture shows the slide stop.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.