Carolina Shooters Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
13,863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Get your GI mags.

Here's the deal. Some of these are new and some are worn. All are functional (well the new ones have never been used but I assume they're functional). They have different colored followers and vary in looks only from 100% to about 60%.

No, I will not pick out the good ones. No, I won't play favorites. If you just want a couple I will reach in the box without looking and pull out the number you want. You get what you get.

I'm hoping somebody will just buy them all at this great price.

I have:

(29) 30 round mags.
(3) 20 round mags
(1) 40 round mag

$5 each for everything but the 40 rounder (just $10 for it).

I will ship on your dime if you only want a couple. I'll pay for shipping if you take them all.

That would only be $170 for 33 functional steel mags.

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
I will take the 3 20's. PM inbound with CI.

·
Banned
13,863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
so...did I miss out on the 5 30's I wanted? sorry, phone forum sucks lol
Yeah sorry about that. An I want is short of an ill take and and everyone else sent ill take pm's. to be fair I had to go straight down the list.

I even had a buddy text me an ill take 2 minutes after the other pm's and I had to tell him he was too late. ;(

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.