WTS: H&R M1 Garand Correct | Carolina Shooters Club

WTS: H&R M1 Garand Correct

Discussion in 'Long Guns for Sale' started by Ernest T, Jun 29, 2020 at 5:11 PM.

1. Ernest T

Ernest T Registered Member

I'm selling this beautiful 4.7 mil. H&R M1 Garand. This correct parts rifle started life as a CMP Service Grade Special. This means the metal on this rifle is nearly perfect. A correct stock, and other parts were added by the previous owner who is one of the Garand gurus over on the CMP fourms. I bought this rifle about 3 years ago, and it has been sitting in my safe every since. My failing eye sight makes shooting iron sights no fun. Time to pass this beauty along. TE is 2 and MW is 1, and the bore looks great (see bore photos on the website below and a video of the bore from the chamber to the muzzle). H&R barrel is dated 5-54. You are not likely to see a nicer example of an H&R rifle at this price.

Rifle includes a web sling, the original CMP certificate, CMP hang tag, and bill of sale. Ships in hard CMP case.

$1500 FTF cash around Winston Salem.
    $1600 shipped CONUS. Payment via USPS money orders or discrete PayPal (gift).

Link to rifle photos: https://ernest-t.smugmug.com/Hobbies/HRA-M1-Garand-Correct/n-hR68sF

Contact me through this website or via text at: 336-407-7586