Sold - WTS: Mosin 91/30 Tula Hex Rifle in 7.62 X 54R Plus Ammo Sale | Carolina Shooters Club

Sold WTS: Mosin 91/30 Tula Hex Rifle in 7.62 X 54R Plus Ammo Sale

Discussion in 'Long Guns for Sale' started by Ernest T, Apr 28, 2020.

1. Ernest T

Ernest T Registered Member

Selling this nice Mosin 91/30 made by Tula. It has the hex receiver that many guys prefer. Includes sling and cleaning rod. I bought this rifle from Alan's Armory several years ago, but have rarely shot it. It has been setting in my safe next to several other rifles I'm selling (see the listings).

The rifle has decent metal and wood. Pretty typical of most Mosins I've seen. Bore looks good, and rifling looks sharp. The usual dings in the wood, but no cracks.

I'm including an unopened spam can of ammo (440) rounds and I will even throw in an opener so you can get to the ammo. :)

Asking $400 for the rifle and ammo (the ammo is worth $200 by itself). Looking for a face-to-face deal in or around Winston Salem. Buyer will need a valid driver's license and will need to sign a bill of sale. Text me at 336-407-7586 if interested or reply here.

LINK FOR PHOTOS: https://ernest-t.smugmug.com/Hobbies/Mosin-Hex-Tula/n-R4k7SM

Last edited: May 5, 2020
  2. Ernest T

Ernest T Registered Member

Bump with price reduction.

3. Hootflip

Hootflip Registered Member

I will take this if it’s still available.