Carolina Shooters Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
WTS- Nikon Monarch "Africa" 1-4 X 20 w #4 German Recticle-Pix Added!- $180 ftf

Audio equipment Font Wood Gadget Gas
Microphone Auto part Event Tool Air gun
Air gun Gas Trigger Wood Table
Material property Exercise equipment Physical fitness Gas Magenta
$180 cash FTF in Charlotte or $200 shipped and insured.
This scope is listed for $279 on two websites, hence my 30% price reduction since it is used.

I bought this from another CSC member (don't remember who- my apologies) in the summer and have never mounted/used it. It is in very good used condition and my understanding is that he also used it very lightly. It is complete in the Nikon box with all papers and has butler creek flip up caps that will slip off if not needed. There is very light wear where the rings were attached. I planned to mount this on my FAL, but i just had to pay for a new furnace and want to free up some cash.

Pic is from an outside auction source, just to show the scope and recticle, I can text pics on request, please IM if you want them.

any questions- please email me at [email protected]

Font Cylinder Bicycle part Auto part Pipe

Attachments

·
Premium Member
873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
48 hour bump and price reduced

·
Premium Member
873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Bump
Price has been reduced to $180 FTF and $200 shipped.
This is a heavy duty scope, waterproof for up to 10 minutes of submersion and also built to handle recoil on big bore rounds such as the .375 H&H.It has a lifetime guarantee from Nikon.
I am open to any "interesting" trades of milsurps ( I love old Lee-Enfields!) or ammo in .7.62 Nato, .45ACP or 9mm also would consider a rimfire pistol or rifle and I would add cash up to $100 to a deal to make it fair.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.