WTS: Octane .45 HD, barely used/like new | Carolina Shooters Club

WTS: Octane .45 HD, barely used/like new

Discussion in 'NFA Classifieds' started by CPshooter, Nov 23, 2016.

1. CPshooter

CPshooter Registered Member

Hi folks,

Looking to sell my like-new Silencerco Octane .45HD suppressor w/ M16x1 LH piston (fits USP Tactical). Purchased new from silencershop.com a couple of years ago. Has only 240 rounds through it from shooting with my old UMP .45 conversion that I sold awhile back. That is an exact number as I keep an Excel spreadsheet log for all of my firearms and suppressors. Used w/ proper fixed barrel spacer on the UMP, but does not come with fixed barrel spacer (going to keep that for my Octane 9HD in case I use it on a fixed barrel one day). Instead, it will come with the piston spring that it originally shipped with for use on Browning tilt-action pistols like the USP Tactical and others. No issues, damage, scratches, etc. Basically like new. Only selling because I have too many suppressors and need to buy a new safe!

Price is $550.
    Comes with original box, manuals, nylon pouch, etc. I cannot remember exactly how it works when doing a private party sale on a suppressor, but my understanding is that it's much easier and cheaper to sell within your own state vs. dealing with transfer fees to ship to an out-of-state FFL/SOT, so for now it is exclusively for sale here. If someone can PM me and remind me how the in-state transfer process works, that would be much appreciated!

Please PM or email [email protected] (remove SPAM before sending).

Thanks for looking!

Cheers,

- CPshooter

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 2, 2017
  2. tsconver

tsconver Sponsor Club Subscribed

You have to fill out a Form 4 with you as the transferor and the buyer as transferee and include $200 tax stamp fee. If going out of state it has to go through a FFL in the state of the buyer. That means you end up paying $400 in tax stamps, one to the FFL on a form 4 then from the FFL to the new buyer on another form 4.

3. CPshooter

Thanks tsconver! Not sure if you noticed, but you were my transfer dealer for this Octane .45 a few years back. Still in the game I see! Hope you are doing well!

tsconver likes this.
  4. amnesia

amnesia Guest

How long does a form 4 take? Same time frame as the others?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

5. tsconver

tsconver Sponsor Club Subscribed

Yeah they are at least 8 months right now.

lucky13bullets likes this.
  6. CPshooter

Price drop to $590!

7. CPshooter

Price drop.

$550