Carolina Shooters Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a Like-New Burris Fast Fire 3 w/ Picatinny Mount for sale. It was installed on a Mark III that was only shot indoors and for a few months. No scratches or wear anywhere and comes will original packaging and contents.

This is the 3 MOA version, again with Picatinny Mount. It has 4 settings Low/Med/High intensity and an auto-adjust intensity that adjusts for the light that you are in. The auto-adjust actually works very well. The battery access is also on top so you do not have to remove and reinstall to change the battery. It also includes a plastic "scope-like" cover that serves as a protector and shade for shooting outside.

Here are some pictures on the Mark III, I will try and post some additional off the pistol shortly.

More information from Burris: http://www.burristactical.com/fastfire.html

Looking for $OLD. Will ship on buyers dime if you want to ship, but I can meet locally in the Triangle. NO TRADES, cash only.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Better pics this is the latest FastFire with selectable intensity and auto-adjust intensity, unlike the previous generation that was auto only.

With the "scope-like" cover, it essentially covers the sight so you can use it in very bright light without interference to the intensity of the dot.

Comes with original packaging.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.