Carolina Shooters Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
WTS S&W M&P 15 MOE Carbine Edition - Complete 16in AR Upper ** PRICE REDUCED **

Sold

BIG PRICE REDUCTION ==> NOW $450

Building, trading and hoarding AR's, uppers, lowers, etc has left me with a duplicate upper....and one needs to go so I can fund my next build.

Complete upper off of a S&W M&P 15 MOE Carbine AR. The MOE edition is a year or two old model outfitted with Magpul stock, grip, hand guard and BUIS. MSRP of whole rifle was in the $1300 to $1400 range, and they more realistically sold in the $1000+ range. Here's a link to their archived spec page (no longer offered): http://www.smith-wesson.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/Product4_750001_750051_764506_-1_757913_757798_757797_ProductDisplayErrorView_Y

What I'm selling is the complete factory assembled upper as pictured. A few features/details include:
  • Barrel is S&W 16in M4 profile carbine barrel labelled "5.56 NATO 1/9". Chrome lined chamber & barrel!
  • Upper Receiver & Barrel have M4 feedramps.
  • S&W Upper is the normal AR upper with forward assist and dust cover (i.e. not a "Sport" model which doesn't have those)
  • BCG has chrome lined carrier and gas key. Bolt is marked "MP".
  • Magpul BUIS included
  • Approximately 100 rounds thru it.

Ready to go - snap it on your lower and start shooting!!!

NOW $450 [was $525] FTF in Charlotte. Will ship for $25.

Trade interests include a high quality AR lower (stripped or complete) such as Colt (small trigger pin, small takedown pin), Armalite, CMMG, etc. and/or high quality, unmodified, non-adjustable AR trigger.

Air gun Trigger Plant Shotgun Wood
Bicycle part Vehicle Rim Bicycle fork Bicycle accessory
Wood Trigger Gun accessory Gun barrel Metal
Trigger Air gun Gun barrel Gun accessory Metal
Air gun Trigger Machine gun Shotgun Gun barrel

Attachments

·
Premium Member
953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I believe all PM's returned, but resend if I missed you. No, not looking to firesale this. Will be going on ar15.com at some point, but I'd wanted to give CSC locals a shot at it first. The few new S&W complete uppers for sale online are well above where this is at!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.