Carolina Shooters Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD PF - S&W Model 547. This is a K-frame revolver chambered in 9mm. S&W developed an extractor system for these that takes away the need for moon clips. That extractor system was quite costly for them to make and was one reason they discontinued the gun - they couldn't make it cheaply enough to sell. These are very desirable and hard to find. It is especially hard to find a shooter-grade gun, as most on the market seem to be NIB. This was an LE carry gun previously in its history. Don't know a round count, obviously, but it has one of the smoothest double-action triggers I've felt on a S&W of this era and an excellent single-action pull. It shows wear from being a carry gun, but is mechanically excellent. The pictures do not show every single point of wear in the finish, but show the worst ones and give a very accurate portrayal of the gun's cosmetic condition. I do not have the box, papers, or original stocks. It comes with a nice pair of Ahrends stocks, as shown. $650 firm face to face in Hickory NC. Meets in the Winston area are possible, as I get there fairly frequently. Not interested in trades. Please email me with any questions. Thanks for looking!

[email protected]

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.