Carolina Shooters Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
******************Upper and charging handle are SPF*********************
I have a new Spike's Tactical upper receiver complete with the forward assist and dust cover, and a Spike's Tactical charging handle. I'm asking $125 FTF in central NC close to Asheboro, or $130 shipped.

I also have a new PSA commercial spec M-4 buttstock and a new Barnes Precision A2 pistol grip with trigger guard. I'm asking $25 FTF in central NC close to Asheboro or $30 shipped.

I also have an AR-15 ergo grip, duracoated Magpul OD, however it's a bit more of a gray/green, and doesn't match the magpul OD perfectly, but does look good. I'm asking $10 FTF in central NC, or $12 shipped, or if you combine with any of the other stuff above, a flat $5.

I also have a like new polymer GripPod, that has been mounted, but has never seen range time. I'm asking $35 FTF in central NC close to Asheboro, or $40 shipped.

Thanks for looking.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.