NC/SC - WTS SPPs Rem 5 1/2 by the brick | Carolina Shooters Club

NC/SC WTS SPPs Rem 5 1/2 by the brick

Discussion in 'Reloading Equipment and Components' started by JimB, Oct 17, 2020 at 11:12 AM.

1. JimB

JimB Club Subscribed Club Subscribed

I have 5 bricks of these I’m selling to fund purchase of supplies for 22 hornet, so while I’m making money on these I’m gonna be buying stuff at crazy prices and that’s just the way it is and will likely remain through 2021.

Anyway, FTF near CLT with strong pref for something between Matthews and the Airport.

Priced at $75/k. Shoot me a PM, and no need post “PM sent” in this thread, just a waste of time.

BTW, these work great in everything I’ve loaded, but the guys with super light hammers in target revolvers say that ignition is spotty because the cups are hard. So, if you’re one of the last 14 living bullseye shooters you probably should keep looking for Federal primers and you probably already know that.

Thanks all,
    Jim

Slacker and falconew like this.
  2. JimB

JimB Club Subscribed Club Subscribed

Well I planned to come bump this figuring it’d be off the front page. Still on the front page, things sure are slow, but I figure why not bump it anyway.

I sold the first batch, decided to sell another brick. If you want larger quantities let me know.