Carolina Shooters Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Got a pair of F2 Synergy speakers in an Employee auction at local Best Buy a few weeks ago,(this set was in our break room or "HUB") was bidding for a buddy and wouldnt you know it, he don't have the funds anymore. So, Buy the towers and I'll give ya the center channel. These guys have roughly 80 hours on them(nobody really uses the system in the "HUB" if ya dont believe me ask Charles) but are not in great cosmetic condition. Amazing what happens to nice stuff when teenagers are around huh? These guys retail for about $500 each new. I put down a little over a hundred for the set in the auction and that is what I am gonna ask out of the three. Will post pics in a little bit. until then, here is a link to GLAMAZON's page for the specs:
http://www.amazon.com/Klipsch-Syner...TF8&qid=1350067212&sr=1-1&keywords=synergy+f2
Sale price @$120 Delivered to Winston-Salem areas (or I Will be at BBY District office in Charlotte the 22-25th of this month), $100 picked up in Yadkinville.
Trades:
Handguns, 22 Rifles, 9mm ammuntion, XD gear, or make an offer.

Attachments

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
As I was taking photos this afternoon I noticed the banana connector for the Center Channel is broken, I overlooked this somehow. All damage is notated in red. Thanks, Rod

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
New Year, New Bump. I'd really like to see these guys gone soon. Make me an offer.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Price Drop wanna see them gone $50 picked up in yadkinville, $75 taken to winston-salem or elkin. Been in the garage for over a year and don't want to see them anymore
will trade for 9mm projectiles. or let me know what you have to trade.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Sold to Brian Kirk.
Can't figure out how to close with crappatalk. Will close from pc later.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Reactions: Brian K
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.